Our club logo -- it's done.

    Message 1 of 7 , Mar 29, 2006
      Here's our official logo. Everyone should thank member Jeff Salzman for his
      graphic design skills and immense patience as I told him "Just one more
      change!" about a dozen times. :) (This is just a low-res version; Jeff's
      got a much sharper and larger version for our use.)

      The M has a circuit board image, the A and R contain a tape reel, the C
      conveys Spacewar, and the H reminds us of a classic Macintosh.

      See attachment.

        Message 3 of 7 , Mar 31, 2006
          Looks great.
          Bill

          At Friday, 31 March 2006, you wrote:

          >What the hell, I sent this message about nine years
          >ago!

          -- E N D --
        • Scott Austin
          Message 4 of 7 , Mar 31, 2006
            It's a vintage email message!

            -Scott

            Message: 5
            Date: Fri, 31 Mar 2006 01:58:45 -0500
            From: "Evan Koblentz"
            Subject: RE: Our club logo -- it's done.

            What the hell, I sent this message about nine years ago!

            _____

            Message 5 of 7 , Apr 6, 2006
              For the record, you can install and run Windows 286 (Windows 2.11) on a
              640K Samsung PC AT Clone running at 12mhz. Ain't that special.
              Message 6 of 7 , Apr 6, 2006
                Bill,

                It is. I imagine that it would be much more useful with some expanded memory.
                Do you have any real Windows 286 applications?

                Jim

                --- "B. Degnan" <billdeg@...> wrote:

                > For the record, you can install and run Windows 286 (Windows 2.11) on a
                > 640K Samsung PC AT Clone running at 12mhz. Ain't that special.
                > Bill

              • billdeg
                Message 7 of 7 , Apr 7, 2006
                  I have the demo MS Excel that came with the Windows 286 software,
                  and have installed/tested. The product literature talks about how
                  this is a great new alternative to Lotus, etc. There is also an ad
                  for Genie online service but I don't have the disk. Windows 286 is
                  worthless without expanded memory.

                  I have an expanded memory card that I could install, but I will keep
                  the box as-is. TO get the computer working I had to take apart the
                  diskette drive and clean the heads to restore functionality. For
                  the record the hard drive is type 31. Aside from the disk drive
                  issue, the computer itself is in pretty good shape. It's a model
                  SD630.

                  Bill D

                  --- In midatlanticretro@yahoogroups.com, Jim Scheef <jscheef@...>