Re: [midatlanticretro] Spring event plans (and name needed!)

  • Mike Loewen
    Message 1 of 7 , Mar 21, 2013
      On Thu, 21 Mar 2013, Evan Koblentz wrote:

      > Alas, this event needs a clever name! Suggestions?

      I called a work weekend at my place, a Vintage Computer Workshop (VCW).

      Will there be some place to crash, on the grounds? Even if it's just
      in the workshop?

      Mike Loewen mloewen@...
      Message 2 of 7 , Mar 21, 2013
        >> Will there be some place to crash, on the grounds? Even if it's just in the workshop?

        To be determined.

        Frankly I prefer the $40/night motel that we book for VCF East. It's
        only a couple of miles away, it's safe, there's wifi, and you don't have
        to listen to certain people snore like a poorly tuned chainsaw (they
        know who they are!)