Re: [midatlanticretro] Spring event plans (and name needed!)

  • Systems Glitch
    Message 1 of 7 , Mar 21, 2013
      > Or.. Mmmm.. For short..

      ..Taste of Sugar?

      Thanks,
      Jonathan
    • Mike Loewen
      Message 2 of 7 , Mar 21, 2013
        On Thu, 21 Mar 2013, Evan Koblentz wrote:

        > Alas, this event needs a clever name! Suggestions?

        I called a work weekend at my place, a Vintage Computer Workshop (VCW).

        Will there be some place to crash, on the grounds? Even if it's just
        in the workshop?

        Mike Loewen mloewen@...
        Message 3 of 7 , Mar 21, 2013
          >> Will there be some place to crash, on the grounds? Even if it's just in the workshop?

          To be determined.

          Frankly I prefer the $40/night motel that we book for VCF East. It's
          only a couple of miles away, it's safe, there's wifi, and you don't have
          to listen to certain people snore like a poorly tuned chainsaw (they
          know who they are!)