Re: [midatlanticretro] Spring event plans (and name needed!)

  • Christian Liendo
    Message 1 of 7 , Mar 21, 2013
      March May Mega Machine Market Madness..
      Or.. Mmmm.. For short..
    • Systems Glitch
      Message 2 of 7 , Mar 21, 2013
        > Or.. Mmmm.. For short..

        ..Taste of Sugar?

        Thanks,
        Jonathan
      • Mike Loewen
        Message 3 of 7 , Mar 21, 2013
          On Thu, 21 Mar 2013, Evan Koblentz wrote:

          > Alas, this event needs a clever name! Suggestions?

          I called a work weekend at my place, a Vintage Computer Workshop (VCW).

          Will there be some place to crash, on the grounds? Even if it's just
          in the workshop?

          Mike Loewen mloewen@...
          Message 4 of 7 , Mar 21, 2013
            >> Will there be some place to crash, on the grounds? Even if it's just in the workshop?

            To be determined.

            Frankly I prefer the $40/night motel that we book for VCF East. It's
            only a couple of miles away, it's safe, there's wifi, and you don't have
            to listen to certain people snore like a poorly tuned chainsaw (they
            know who they are!)