Re: [midatlanticretro] Spring event plans (and name needed!)

    Message 1 of 7 , Mar 21, 2013
      >> MARCH MADNESS.

      I thought about that, but it would be confusing because it's in May.

      >> not really an annual event

      Correct. Just a stopgap because we cancelled VCF East this year.
    • Christian Liendo
      Message 2 of 7 , Mar 21, 2013
        March May Mega Machine Market Madness..
        Or.. Mmmm.. For short..
      • Systems Glitch
        Message 3 of 7 , Mar 21, 2013
          > Or.. Mmmm.. For short..

          ..Taste of Sugar?

          Thanks,
          Jonathan
        • Mike Loewen
          Message 4 of 7 , Mar 21, 2013
            On Thu, 21 Mar 2013, Evan Koblentz wrote:

            > Alas, this event needs a clever name! Suggestions?

            I called a work weekend at my place, a Vintage Computer Workshop (VCW).

            Will there be some place to crash, on the grounds? Even if it's just
            in the workshop?

            Mike Loewen mloewen@...
            Message 5 of 7 , Mar 21, 2013
              >> Will there be some place to crash, on the grounds? Even if it's just in the workshop?

              To be determined.

              Frankly I prefer the $40/night motel that we book for VCF East. It's
              only a couple of miles away, it's safe, there's wifi, and you don't have
              to listen to certain people snore like a poorly tuned chainsaw (they
              know who they are!)