RE: [midatlanticretro] Good news -- museum shelving

  • Wesley Furr
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 21, 2013
      Exciting news! I wish I was minutes away rather than hours away...I would
      definitely be in for helping out. Sounds like a lot of fun!

      Wesley

      Message 2 of 4 , Mar 21, 2013
        Evan writes..
        > What we need just as much as money and shelving is * HELP * ... we
        > need people who are reliable, strong, can follow directions, and
        > who'll show up on a regularly scheduled basis to do real work. So
        > far Jeff. B and I, along with Jeff J. and others, have done most of
        > the work by ourselves. We've gotten an incredible amount
        > accomplished but we desperately need one, two, or three more
        > dependable "regulars"; to work with us.

        It was great seeing everyone who could make it out to Trenton Computer
        Fair. While the fair itself was OK (and some of the TCF staff are
        serious social catastrophes - ripping raffle tickets 5 feet away from
        where Frank was giving his keynote, really, how rude and distracting!)

        While I was down there I got the chance to chat with a friend. Long
        story short they offered me a job in the Jersey City area! I'll be
        moving down there mid summer and will subsequently be able to
        volunteer a lot of time to the museum. Looking forward to spending a
        lot more time down at Infoage!

        -m
        Message 3 of 4 , Mar 21, 2013
          Good news