Re: 1130 replica (was Interesting Thread)

  • diagonalboard
    Message 1 of 40 , Mar 20, 2013
      I will definitely make it all downloadable - or at least all that I can legally offer. I have to go through the various licenses of the tools I used to be sure of the legalities, but all my PCB designs, circuits etc will be shared.

      While things are being created and I am sometimes tossing and rewriting sections if I think of a more pleasing approach, I haven't been making it downloadable, saving me the effort of version controls and tracking it all.

      I have benefited enormously from others who shared their code and designs with me earlier on, will definitely pay it forward. Anyone who has specific requests for earlier access to specific items can contact me and I will be glad to oblige.

      Carl

      Message 40 of 40 , Mar 21, 2013
        On 03/21/2013 09:16 PM, Wesley Furr wrote:
        > The only thing I would like to have had that I've turned down was an HP 9000
        > L1000...not really vintage though. I drew the line at something I couldn't
        > move on my own. :-) Would probably have made a nice space heater though...

        Drawing the line at machines one can't move oneself is a good thing.

        I have an IBM z/890 here. It weighs 2100lbs. No typo.

        I can drive a forklift on my own. =)

        Dave McGuire, AK4HZ