Re: [midatlanticretro] Apple IIe - End of an Era?

  • Mike Loewen
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 30, 2006
      On Mon, 27 Mar 2006, Jim Scheef wrote:

      > I had no idea that the ][e could be networked!

      My exhibit at VCF East this year will have an Apple IIe and a IIGS
      networked to a Linux server running Netatalk for file sharing. The IIe
      requires a Workstation card for Appletalk networking. The IIGS will boot
      from the Netatalk server, and I hope to have the IIe booting from it as
      well.

      Mike Loewen mloewen@...