Urgent -- company needs Pac-Man arcade unit -- $$$

    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 20, 2013
      The prop company for "The Americans" needs a stand-up Pac-Man (the original, not Ms. or Jr.) ** today **. They pay $$$. Can anyone help them?
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 20, 2013
        I got them in touch with TNT Amusements in Southhampton, PA per Justin
        suggestion.
        bd

        Message 3 of 3 , Mar 20, 2013
          Cool. I also sent them a few suggestions, and one MARCH member said he may have a friend with the system.