FAQ finally updated

    Message 1 of 5 , Mar 29, 2006
      Just posted an all-new (well, mostly new) FAQ.
    • Joe Giliberti
      Message 2 of 5 , Mar 30, 2006
        Evan Koblentz wrote:

        >Just posted an all-new (well, mostly new) FAQ.

        What's an Altari? Sounds like a cool machine :-P

        /No, we mean your old *Altari*, Apple II, Commodore, DEC PDP-8, Epson
        HX-20, HP-1000, IBM PC, KIM-1... we could go through the alphabet a
        couple times but we think you get the idea by now. We're interested in
        truly antique computers, not merely "used" computers./
      • Sridhar Ayengar
        Message 3 of 5 , Mar 31, 2006
          Joe Giliberti wrote:
          >> Just posted an all-new (well, mostly new) FAQ.
          >>

          > What's an Altari? Sounds like a cool machine :-P

          LOL. Nice.

          Peace... Sridhar
          Message 4 of 5 , Mar 31, 2006
            It's already been fixed.

            Message 5 of 5 , Mar 31, 2006
              Altari? Why, it's a cross between an Altair and an Atari, of course! :-D

              (And if Vince Briel uses the idea, I want a royalty!)

              --ahm