Our club logo...

    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 29, 2006
      I posted this earlier tonight but it didn't seem to get through.

      Jeff Salzman, a club member and our resident graphic design guru, has
      finished our official logo. He's very talented and immensely patient,
      considering that I told him "Just one more change" about a dozen times.

      Our logo is in the files section of the Yahoo group under the file
      name our-club-logo.jpg ... don't worry about the resolution; Jeff's
      got a better one we can use for printing.

      The M represents a circuit board, the A and R become a tape reel, the
      C depicts Spacewar, and the H reminds us of a vintage Macintosh.

      So let it be said, so let it be done!

      - Evan