RE: [midatlanticretro] AUI cable needed

  • Greg N Shari
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 29, 2006
      Hi Jim,

      I have a bunch of these from about 1 foot to about 6 or 10 feet. Drop me an email to gmanuel at gmconsulting dot net with the shipping info and I will get it out to you. Either that or if you are near Norwood, PA (right off I-95 near the airport) and want to pick it up let me know and I can give you directions to my door. I was hoping to go Saturday but I won't have anyone to help me with my wheel chair etc. unfortunately.

      Greg