Interesting Thread in vintage-computer.com about ages of hobbyists on topic

    Message 1 of 40 , Mar 19 1:22 PM
      Interesting Thread in vintage-computer.com about ages of hobbyists in our
      topic
      http://www.vintage-computer.com/vcforum/showthread.php?35994-After-the-Class
      -of-86

      bd
      Message 40 of 40 , Mar 21 7:18 PM
        On 03/21/2013 09:16 PM, Wesley Furr wrote:
        > The only thing I would like to have had that I've turned down was an HP 9000
        > L1000...not really vintage though. I drew the line at something I couldn't
        > move on my own. :-) Would probably have made a nice space heater though...

        Drawing the line at machines one can't move oneself is a good thing.

        I have an IBM z/890 here. It weighs 2100lbs. No typo.

        I can drive a forklift on my own. =)

        Dave McGuire, AK4HZ