RE: Wanted: Ohio Scientific...

  • Bill Sudbrink
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 28, 2006
      < Synopsis >
      - Wanted:
      - 1) OSI C1P-MF Series II
      - 2) OSI tan/brown metal floppy chassis for an original C1P-MF
      - 3) OSI C4P metal/wood CPU chassis

      > None of the above need to be working, just in good physical
      > shape.
      >
      > In pursuit of the above, I am considering trades of other
      > parts of my collection that are rather rare. Also, I have a
      > small reserve of convenient, wallet sized presidential
      > portraits (but don't get any ideas of ebay level riches).

      Hmmm... 24 hours, not even a nibble. I can understand the first two
      but there should be a fair number of C4Ps out there. In Re trades...
      Let me drop a few names...

      Apple Lisa
      various Macs
      various Apple IIs
      various TRS-80s
      IBM PC Jr with accessories all in original boxes
      NorthStar Horizon
      _many_ functioning, tested S-100 cards
      HP85
      Kaypro
      Osborne...

      That's just off the top of my head. Many more, ask!

      Bill Sudbrink