FW: NY/CT collectors get together

  • Kelly Leavitt
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 28, 2006
      > ----------

    • Mike Ross
      Message 2 of 4 , Apr 5, 2006
        --- In midatlanticretro@yahoogroups.com, Kelly Leavitt <kelly@...>
        wrote:

        > > ----------

        I'm up for this too, other duties permitting. Couple of suggestions
        (general, not specific) for venues:

        1. We map locations of all participants and chose a location
        somewhere near the 'centre of gravity' of all concerned.

        Or

        2. We rotate the venue monthly, each month picking a venue close to
        one of the attendees - so we can have beer, pizza, and check out each
        others collections...

        Mike
        http://www.corestore.org
        Message 3 of 4 , Apr 5, 2006
          >>> 2. We rotate the venue monthly, each month picking a venue close to one of the attendees - so we can have beer, pizza, and check out each others collections...

          I definitely want to start doing this post-VCF.  Of course, we don't have to wait until then, if anyone wants to volunteer to start.

                'General Discussion: On-Topic and Off-Topic Posts'
          > > Subject:       RE: NY/CT
          collectors

          > > Count me in...
          > >
          > > > ----------
          > > > From:       Sridhar
          Ayengar

          Message 4 of 4 , Apr 5, 2006
            wrote:

            > of the attendees - so we can have beer, pizza, and check out each
            others
            > collections...
            >
            > I definitely want to start doing this post-VCF. Of course, we don't
            have to
            > wait until then, if anyone wants to volunteer to start.

            I don't know about pizza, but the alleged 'best diner in Westchester'
            is half a mile from my house...

            Mike