Re: IBM PS/2 Model 25 processor

  • Colin
    Message 1 of 54 , Mar 27, 2006
      Then it's yours. I won't be back to the US until June/July, but I
      might be able to work something out before then if need be. I only
      bought in the first place to keep it from being junked. I don't
      expect any money for it.

      -Colin

      wrote:

      > joined today
      >
      > Ah, I see now.

      > for instance, but only if I deliver. I'm not trying to move that
      beheamouth
      > on my own again. It's on the block as strickly pickup only
      >
      > We'd be happy to pick it up as a donation (or as a long-term loan)
      to the
      > club museum -- we can't afford pay for the computer. We can,
      however, give
      > it a very happy home.

    • Timothy J Fagan
      Message 54 of 54 , Mar 31, 2006
        I know it's EBCDIC - I've been a mainframer for almost 20 years! :-)

        That's why I put (sic) after my repeated misspelling - that means I know it was misspelled, I'm just repeating it as it was requested!!! ;-)

        --Timster--