Re: Trenton updates - important

  • s100doctor
    Message 1 of 35 , Mar 14, 2013

      > >> Will bring a H19 terminal as well as ADM-3A. The H19 works 'better" but the ADM is certainly older, it predates "microcomputers" and is part of the minicomputer hand-me-down heritage of the era. H19's were in the 1979 Heathkit catalog.
      >
      > If the ADM does the trick, then Bill and I would prefer you use that one.

      Thank you. I'll bring several items. You can make choices at the show among them. First at 9AM, - then again later, when something breaks and what I brought looks a little more "preferred". That's called "backup".

      Otherwise, this is my last post on what I'll bring. I'm a little busy, making this stuff work. Y'know?

      Herb Johnson
    • orion3311
      Message 35 of 35 , Mar 18, 2013
        OH MAN, I'd have to explain a back story but I would have LOVED to see that thing! You didn't bring it did you?

        Jeff