FS: Early Tektronix 8085 Development Aid

  • Systems Glitch
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 14, 2013
      All,

      I've got a Tektronix 8085 Development Aid that I'm looking to sell. Picked it up a while ago hoping to make use of it, but I haven't paid it much attention in favor of the Intel SDK-85. It's interesting hardware but I can't find a bit of documentation. I'll have it under the table at TCF if anyone there is interested...if not I'll take pictures.

      As far as I know, it's in working condition. The keyboard monitor ROM is in place and it comes up on reset. Someone put a user routine in the NMI location that displays a light chaser on its 8-bit LED output port.

      Thanks,
      Jonathan