Trenton -- dinner after the nerdfest

    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 14, 2013
      Everyone seems happy when we go to a diner -- there's usually good food,
      a big selection, and affordable prices.

      So let's plan to have dinner at the "New Ewing Diner", 1099 Parkway
      Ave., Ewing Township, NJ, phone: (609) 882-5519. Google Maps says it's
      only 1 mile away from the college.

      Directions:
      - Exit the college through the main entrance/exit on Rt. 31
      - Cross route 31 onto Carlton Ave.
      - Turn left at Lower Ferry Rd.
      - Turn right at Parkway Ave.
      - Diner is on the left.

      Here's a map: http://snarc.net/diner.jpg
    • s100doctor
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 14, 2013

        > So let's plan to have dinner at the "New Ewing Diner", 1099 Parkway
        > Ave.,

        For visual ID: This almost 24-hour diner looks like a old-school metal and chrome kind of diner. Only it was built about four years ago. It's near a corner gas station, and the other corner has the New Jersey Dept of Trans building which looks like a big government building. Won't be hard to see, it's on the westbound (south) side of Parkway. There's also a decent morning/lunch bagel/grill/deli place nearby, between diner and gas station. These are OK. Watch out for "no turn on red".

        Herb
        Message 3 of 3 , Mar 14, 2013
          >> looks like a old-school metal and chrome kind of diner. Only it was built about four years ago. It's near a corner gas station, and the other corner has the New Jersey Dept of Trans building which looks like a big government building. Won't be hard to see

          Thanks.
          - the jerk :)