Trenton - passes

    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 14, 2013
      Everyone,

      I struck a deal with Trenton management whereby MARCH exhibit volunteers
      need not buy tickets. Instead, MARCH will make a donation to the event
      for a nice round number.

      I will bring a stack of MARCH name tags that everyone should wear.

      Please be conscientious: only take one of our tickets if you're actually
      spending the day helping in our exhibit. (At other events, we've had a
      situation where a couple of people showed up, get their badge, stuck
      around for five minutes, and then left to go see the event. That's not
      nice.)