Re: [midatlanticretro] Trenton update -- parking

    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 14, 2013
      >> park in lot 20, and enter through the back door of Armstrong Hall.

      I have better information now.

      Parking lot 20 is a garage. It is connected to Armstrong Hall. Park
      there and enter the building -- if you see a food area to the right,
      then you're in the correct place. Turn left and walk down the hallway.
      Room 187 will be on the right. If you see the women's restroom then you
      walked too far.

      I plan to be there around 8ish.
      Message 2 of 4 , Mar 14, 2013

        Here's a map: http://snarc.net/tcf2013map.pdf