Trenton update -- parking

    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 14, 2013
      According to TCF management, we should all park in lot 20, and enter
      through the back door of Armstrong Hall. If anyone asks, just explain
      that "we're with the band," so to speak. TCF founder Al Katz will be in
      that vicinity and he's expecting us.

      Info about event passes will be in another message, stay tuned ...
      Message 2 of 4 , Mar 14, 2013
        > According to TCF management, we should all park in lot 20, and enter
        > through the back door of Armstrong Hall. If anyone asks, just explain
        > that "we're with the band," so to speak. TCF founder Al Katz will be in
        > that vicinity and he's expecting us.

        PS - Waiting to hear back about what time we're allowed to start setting up.
        Message 3 of 4 , Mar 14, 2013
          >> park in lot 20, and enter through the back door of Armstrong Hall.

          I have better information now.

          Parking lot 20 is a garage. It is connected to Armstrong Hall. Park
          there and enter the building -- if you see a food area to the right,
          then you're in the correct place. Turn left and walk down the hallway.
          Room 187 will be on the right. If you see the women's restroom then you
          walked too far.

          I plan to be there around 8ish.
          Message 4 of 4 , Mar 14, 2013

            Here's a map: http://snarc.net/tcf2013map.pdf