Re: [midatlanticretro] OT: Old 10base-T ethernet on a modern network

  • Dave Ross
    Message 1 of 5 , Mar 14, 2013
      Thanks for the help, everyone!

      You called it with the "link valid" light blinking about once a second, so it sounds like the autosensing is exactly where the problem lies. My old 10/100 switch wasn't able to make the connection, so I'll see if I can scrounge up a 10base-T hub on Craigslist.

      - Dave Ross
    • Kelly D. Leavitt
      Message 2 of 5 , Mar 14, 2013
        Where are you located? I have spares here in Wantage, NJ. You can have one if you come get it.