Simple miscommunications -- Trenton updates - important

    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 14, 2013
      Everyone,

      This week there were several miscommunications. Bill and I are just trying to put on the best possible exhibit and, even more important, we want everyone to have fun.

      Our goal for the demos is for everyone to bring something different, and to have only one of each system, so that there will be a balance between variety vs. the available space.

      I apologize to everyone for coming off rude about the "rules". In my defense, there were several messages, online and off, that crossed in the ether. There were also multiple off-list threads that I didn't know about.

      Separately, we have no idea whether there will or won't be time for us to actually do any tech work. I'm hoping not -- I hope that instead the Trenton show is a big success and we're all busy, all day, showing off for the audience.

      But if there's time, and people want to work on stuff, then all we ask if that you be mindful of the day's audience-first focus.

      Looking forward to seeing you all Saturday.