Re: [midatlanticretro] Trenton updates - important

  • David Comley
    Message 1 of 35 , Mar 14, 2013
      Bill's comment about exhibit attendees not touching machines reminded me of something which is self-evident, but I'll share it anyway. When I started getting stuff together for TCF I realized that the un-fused, unhoused open-frame switching power supply that I normally use on the bench at home wouldn't really cut it in a setting where it might cause a hazard to the general public and indirectly to MARCH.  I figured I'd better at least get a cover on it and a fuse in the AC lines, so now it's in a box with appropriately rated fuses.

      I don't know whether MARCH has a policy on this sort of thing where exhibits are concerned but better safe than sorry.

      -David

      Message 35 of 35 , Mar 18, 2013
        OH MAN, I'd have to explain a back story but I would have LOVED to see that thing! You didn't bring it did you?

        Jeff