Re: Trenton updates - important

  • s100doctor
    Message 1 of 35 , Mar 14, 2013

      > >> Alex Bodnar another H8
      >
      > No, he deferred to Herb. He may bring various manuals etc.

      No, Herb told him another H8 would be welcomed by me, AND more manuals and different manuals would be fine. It would be an opportunity, *I* said, to look inside a nonworking H8 which might take some handling, while my working H8 had to be handled with more care.

      But this is Evan's show. Alex should to talk to Evan about what Alex brings. If Alex's H8 is not working - I don't care to argue further with Evan in public about a "working only" rule, again it's Evan's exhibit. My apologies to Alex for mis-directing him, and to my colleagues for being annoyed about the terms of Evan's exhibit. But this is not about an old man being rude, it's about a philosophical difference about vintage computing and exhibition - which is not the the adjenda at TCF this weekend.

      Herb Johnson
    • orion3311
      Message 35 of 35 , Mar 18, 2013
        OH MAN, I'd have to explain a back story but I would have LOVED to see that thing! You didn't bring it did you?

        Jeff