Re: [midatlanticretro] Trenton updates - important

    Message 1 of 35 , Mar 14, 2013
      I will bring an IMSAI 8080 too.

      We can't in general allow people to touch these machines like they're c64s...my IMSAI is quite "homebrew" ...loose wires and alligator clips ... looks cool but fragile.
      --
      Sent from my PDP 8/e.
    • orion3311
      Message 35 of 35 , Mar 18, 2013
        OH MAN, I'd have to explain a back story but I would have LOVED to see that thing! You didn't bring it did you?

        Jeff