Re: [midatlanticretro] Speaking of IBM stuff...My Series 1

    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 27 6:48 PM
      I have never ran it, I don't have adequate power. It's wrapped in a
      dust-free cover and essentially ready for use. I was just looking over all
      of the manuals today. At some point I need to bring it to InfoAge. My IBM
      knowledge is limited, but I have done some hardware setups in the past, I
      worked at IBM for 6 months as an intern, and my job was to move and set up
      whatever systems the sales reps needed to me. Mostly I did smaller
      stuff. Fun.
      Bill