Re: [midatlanticretro] Switchmode Supplies for S-100 Boxes

  • Jeff Galinat
    Message 1 of 5 , Mar 13, 2013
      On 3/11/2013 7:22 PM, Systems Glitch wrote:

      All,

      Just picked up one of these myself:

      http://www.ebay.com/itm/151009083997

      Can't beat the price! It includes a voltage adjust trimpot for finding that minimum voltage at which your cards will function while running as cool as possible. Not enough output for a really big backplane loaded with cards, but I'm planning on using mine for a small portable chassis.

      Thanks,
      Jonathan

        Hi Jonathan (& All),
          I just picked up Mean Well's slightly bigger brother to your supply on eBay.  This one is a 20A version.  These are used but mine tested fine.  They are $20 plus $11.70 shipping so I think it's a nice supply for the price.  it has a 14 day return policy but you pay for return shipping. It look like the vendor has 10 left. <http://www.ebay.com/itm/300870111585>
      Regards,
      Jeff