Trenton trades?

  • David Riley
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 13, 2013
      Hey all,

      I'm about 80% sure I can make it to TCF this weekend. Is anyone selling/trading there? I'm looking for QBUS enclosures/power supplies (BA11-N, -M, -S and BA23 and their related PSUs), so if anyone is looking to offload some without the massive overhead of shipping, I'm very interested.

      It'll also be nice to see some faces that I won't see at this year's postponed VCF East, of course.

      - Dave