Re: Trenton updates - important

  • Bob Applegate
    Message 1 of 35 , Mar 13, 2013
      > > Bob A. - ???

      Unfortunately this is the first time in many years that I can't make it. Another event came up that I've got to be at.

      My S-100 machine isn't quite good enough to show yet, but I do have a nice little 60K memory board for the KIM-1 that would have been fun to show.

      The S-100 machine boots/runs from a CF card; it just isn't a real computer unless disk drives are spinning, so that's my next step.

      Bob
    • orion3311
      Message 35 of 35 , Mar 18, 2013
        OH MAN, I'd have to explain a back story but I would have LOVED to see that thing! You didn't bring it did you?

        Jeff