Re: [midatlanticretro] Trenton updates - important

    Message 1 of 35 , Mar 12, 2013
      On 03/12/2013 08:33 PM, Evan Koblentz wrote:
      > Dave M. - ???

      I cannot attend. I very much want to, but there is too much stuff
      going on right now. I am working 100+hrs/wk and just can't do it. I am
      sorry.

      Dave McGuire, AK4HZ
      New Kensington, PA
    • orion3311
      Message 35 of 35 , Mar 18, 2013
        OH MAN, I'd have to explain a back story but I would have LOVED to see that thing! You didn't bring it did you?

        Jeff