Re: [midatlanticretro] Trenton updates - important

    Message 1 of 35 , Mar 12, 2013
      > let's do a final "who's bringing what" list. Please just
      > add your name and a * brief * description, machine-wise, of what you're
      > bringing.
      >
      > Evan K. - Apple 1, Mark 8 -- top those! ;)
      > David G. - PDP-8/M
      > Herb - Heathkit H-8
      > Bill Deg. - Altair 680B (and 8800 unless someone else raises their hand
      > for that)
      > Jon - homebuilt 8085
      >
      > Please confirm:
      > David C. - KIM-1
      > Bob A. - ???
      > BillDrom - ???
      > Dave M. - ???
      > Ian - ???
      >
      > Anybody else?
      >
      > I need an accurate list so I can plan the table set-up, etc.

      PS, someone should bring a working one of these:
      - IMSAI 8080 (I can bring one of MARCH's if there is room in the car ...
      but there may not be ....)
      - SOL-20
      - Any other cool period system -- Cromemco, SWTP, etc.
    • orion3311
      Message 35 of 35 , Mar 18, 2013
        OH MAN, I'd have to explain a back story but I would have LOVED to see that thing! You didn't bring it did you?

        Jeff