Trenton updates - important

    Message 1 of 35 , Mar 12, 2013
      I'm still working on logistics, re: where to park, getting passes for
      everyone, etc.

      In the meantime let's do a final "who's bringing what" list. Please just
      add your name and a * brief * description, machine-wise, of what you're
      bringing.

      Evan K. - Apple 1, Mark 8 -- top those! ;)
      David G. - PDP-8/M
      Herb - Heathkit H-8
      Bill Deg. - Altair 680B (and 8800 unless someone else raises their hand
      for that)
      Jon - homebuilt 8085

      Please confirm:
      David C. - KIM-1
      Bob A. - ???
      BillDrom - ???
      Dave M. - ???
      Ian - ???

      Anybody else?

      I need an accurate list so I can plan the table set-up, etc.
    • orion3311
      Message 35 of 35 , Mar 18, 2013
        OH MAN, I'd have to explain a back story but I would have LOVED to see that thing! You didn't bring it did you?

        Jeff