Re: [midatlanticretro] I do kind of like IBM stuph though

  • Chris M
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 27, 2006
      yes, and to correcy my original post, I HOOKED up with
      the guy. Well...you know what I mean *sheesh*.
      Wait a minute, wait a cotton picking minute - no one,
      not even Sridhar caught the other obvious error in the
      post. How can something with THREE boards qualify as a
      single board computer. You all are slackers...
      Yes Bill, it is. I was lucky to find someone who had
      it. I'd be willing to post the masks for the
      boards...one day, so anyone who wants to could build
      their own. Ok, never mind...:)

      http://mail.yahoo.com