RE rkushnier added 2 photos to the Prom Programmer folder

  • joshbensadon
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 7, 2013
      WOW! Those are a really nice pair of eproms. You have to zoom in to really appreciate them.

      :) Josh
    • Bryan Pope
      Message 2 of 4 , Mar 7, 2013
        On 3/7/2013 5:09 PM, joshbensadon wrote:

        --- In midatlanticretro@yahoogroups.com, Bryan Pope <pet4032@...> wrote:

        > It is not local to MARCH, but it is about vintage computers..
        >
        > http://business.financialpost.com/2013/03/07/vintage-computer-museum-aims-to-preserve-educate-about-pc-video-game-history/
        >
        > The National Post is a national Canadian newspaper with a circulation of
        > 144,116.
        >
        > Personal Computer Museum site: http://www.pcmuseum.ca/
        >
        > If you are ever up in the Southern Ontario area, it is a must visit!
        >
        > Cheers,
        >
        > Bryan

        Bryan, I'll be going there on April 13. If you can make it, I look forward to seeing you again. I'll be trying out a new CPU board for their IMSAI that I'm building from scratch.

        Josh,

            Yes, I do plan on being at the museum April 13th.  What is this CPU board comprised of?  All TTL chips or a combination of something?  I do look forward to seeing it and hanging out with you.

        Cheers,

        Bryan