Re: OT-ish: Personal Computer Museum of Brantford in today's National Post!

  • joshbensadon
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 7, 2013
      --- In midatlanticretro@yahoogroups.com, Bryan Pope <pet4032@...> wrote:

      > It is not local to MARCH, but it is about vintage computers..
      >
      > http://business.financialpost.com/2013/03/07/vintage-computer-museum-aims-to-preserve-educate-about-pc-video-game-history/
      >
      > The National Post is a national Canadian newspaper with a circulation of
      > 144,116.
      >
      > Personal Computer Museum site: http://www.pcmuseum.ca/
      >
      > If you are ever up in the Southern Ontario area, it is a must visit!
      >
      > Cheers,
      >
      > Bryan

      Bryan, I'll be going there on April 13. If you can make it, I look forward to seeing you again. I'll be trying out a new CPU board for their IMSAI that I'm building from scratch.

      Cheers,
      Josh
    • joshbensadon
      Message 2 of 4 , Mar 7, 2013
        WOW! Those are a really nice pair of eproms. You have to zoom in to really appreciate them.

        :) Josh
      • Bryan Pope
        Message 3 of 4 , Mar 7, 2013
          On 3/7/2013 5:09 PM, joshbensadon wrote:

          --- In midatlanticretro@yahoogroups.com, Bryan Pope <pet4032@...> wrote:

          > It is not local to MARCH, but it is about vintage computers..
          >
          > http://business.financialpost.com/2013/03/07/vintage-computer-museum-aims-to-preserve-educate-about-pc-video-game-history/
          >
          > The National Post is a national Canadian newspaper with a circulation of
          > 144,116.
          >
          > Personal Computer Museum site: http://www.pcmuseum.ca/
          >
          > If you are ever up in the Southern Ontario area, it is a must visit!
          >
          > Cheers,
          >
          > Bryan

          Bryan, I'll be going there on April 13. If you can make it, I look forward to seeing you again. I'll be trying out a new CPU board for their IMSAI that I'm building from scratch.

          Josh,

              Yes, I do plan on being at the museum April 13th.  What is this CPU board comprised of?  All TTL chips or a combination of something?  I do look forward to seeing it and hanging out with you.

          Cheers,

          Bryan