OT-ish: Personal Computer Museum of Brantford in today's National Post!

  • Bryan Pope
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 7 11:57 AM
      It is not local to MARCH, but it is about vintage computers..

      http://business.financialpost.com/2013/03/07/vintage-computer-museum-aims-to-preserve-educate-about-pc-video-game-history/

      The National Post is a national Canadian newspaper with a circulation of
      144,116.

      Personal Computer Museum site: http://www.pcmuseum.ca/

      If you are ever up in the Southern Ontario area, it is a must visit!

      Cheers,

      Bryan
    • joshbensadon
      Message 2 of 4 , Mar 7 2:09 PM
        --- In midatlanticretro@yahoogroups.com, Bryan Pope <pet4032@...> wrote:

        > It is not local to MARCH, but it is about vintage computers..
        >
        > http://business.financialpost.com/2013/03/07/vintage-computer-museum-aims-to-preserve-educate-about-pc-video-game-history/
        >
        > The National Post is a national Canadian newspaper with a circulation of
        > 144,116.
        >
        > Personal Computer Museum site: http://www.pcmuseum.ca/
        >
        > If you are ever up in the Southern Ontario area, it is a must visit!
        >
        > Cheers,
        >
        > Bryan

        Bryan, I'll be going there on April 13. If you can make it, I look forward to seeing you again. I'll be trying out a new CPU board for their IMSAI that I'm building from scratch.

        Cheers,
        Josh
      • joshbensadon
        Message 3 of 4 , Mar 7 2:17 PM
          WOW! Those are a really nice pair of eproms. You have to zoom in to really appreciate them.

          :) Josh
        • Bryan Pope
          Message 4 of 4 , Mar 7 3:31 PM
            On 3/7/2013 5:09 PM, joshbensadon wrote:

            --- In midatlanticretro@yahoogroups.com, Bryan Pope <pet4032@...> wrote:

            > It is not local to MARCH, but it is about vintage computers..
            >
            > http://business.financialpost.com/2013/03/07/vintage-computer-museum-aims-to-preserve-educate-about-pc-video-game-history/
            >
            > The National Post is a national Canadian newspaper with a circulation of
            > 144,116.
            >
            > Personal Computer Museum site: http://www.pcmuseum.ca/
            >
            > If you are ever up in the Southern Ontario area, it is a must visit!
            >
            > Cheers,
            >
            > Bryan

            Bryan, I'll be going there on April 13. If you can make it, I look forward to seeing you again. I'll be trying out a new CPU board for their IMSAI that I'm building from scratch.

            Josh,

                Yes, I do plan on being at the museum April 13th.  What is this CPU board comprised of?  All TTL chips or a combination of something?  I do look forward to seeing it and hanging out with you.

            Cheers,

            Bryan