Wow! Just found another folder of Vintage Computer Stuff!

  • RonK
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 6, 2013
      I didn't remember how pretty a PROM programmer could be... Check it out in the Photos section of our Yahoo group. Anyone interested in an original ticket to "Personal Computing '77" at the Shelburne Hotel in Atlantic City? :-) Not sure what to do with all this stuff, but it's sure fun to look at. I'll be scanning in several items soon.

      Ron K
      Message 2 of 4 , Mar 6, 2013
        >> Anyone interested in an original ticket to "Personal Computing '77" at the Shelburne Hotel in Atlantic City? :-)

        If it was a '76 ticket then I'd be impressed. :)

        But seriously -- the ticket belongs on our museum wall -- next to our scanned color poster and a '78 child-sized tshirt.
        Message 3 of 4 , Mar 6, 2013
          Ron,
          Can you post a higher-res version (i.e. wall paper).

          > I didn't remember how pretty a PROM programmer could be... Check it out
          in the Photos section of our Yahoo group. Anyone interested in an original
          ticket to "Personal Computing '77" at the Shelburne Hotel in Atlantic City?
          :-) Not sure what to do with all this stuff, but it's sure fun to look
          at. I'll be scanning in several items soon.

          > Ron K

        • Mike
          Message 4 of 4 , Mar 6, 2013
            --- In midatlanticretro@yahoogroups.com, "RonK" <rkushnier@...> wrote:

            > I didn't remember how pretty a PROM programmer could be... Check it out in the Photos section of our Yahoo group. Anyone interested in an original ticket to "Personal Computing '77" at the Shelburne Hotel in Atlantic City? :-) Not sure what to do with all this stuff, but it's sure fun to look at. I'll be scanning in several items soon.
            >
            > Ron K

            Lovely personality modules go with that programmmer too! ;)

            Mike