Mark 8 documentation

  • Mike
    Message 1 of 18 , Mar 6, 2013
      most of what you need in terms of 8008 documentation is online - here are couple of sites.

      http://bytecollector.com/m8_docs.htm
      http://www.scelbi.com

      I'm working on a quick reference card for the SCELBI and 8008. Much of the SCELBI side content is pertinent to the Mark 8. I will eventually get a batch printed on card stock like the old style CPU instruction set quick reference cards. It is designed so it could be folded and/or laminated. If you want a pdf of the current version (it is still being tweaked), let me know.

      Regards,
      Mike W.

      mike@...

      Message 2 of 18 , Mar 6, 2013
        > most of what you need in terms of 8008 documentation is online - here are
        couple of sites.

        > http://bytecollector.com/m8_docs.htm
        > http://www.scelbi.com
        >
        > I'm working on a quick reference card for the SCELBI and 8008. Much of
        the SCELBI side content is pertinent to the Mark 8. I will eventually get
        a batch printed on card stock like the old style CPU instruction set quick
        reference cards. It is designed so it could be folded and/or laminated.
        If you want a pdf of the current version (it is still being tweaked), let
        me know.

        Also
        http://vintagecomputer.net/Scelbi/