Re: Mark 8 pictures

  • s100doctor
    Message 1 of 18 , Mar 5, 2013

      > So ... got it open, took crappy phone pictures, and then closed it / packed for bringing to Trenton.

      Does MARCH have some original 8008 documentation? Chances are most people seeing this won't know what an 8008 is. They might know what an 8080 is. I suppose it would be best, if someone could reprint one of the Intel 8008 manuals so people can paw though it without risk of damage or worse, loss.

      it would save some wear and tear, if photos of the boards could be displayed. I suppose photos of another Mark-8 board's would be a substitute on short notice.

      Herb
    • Mike
      Message 2 of 18 , Mar 6, 2013
        most of what you need in terms of 8008 documentation is online - here are couple of sites.

        http://bytecollector.com/m8_docs.htm
        http://www.scelbi.com

        I'm working on a quick reference card for the SCELBI and 8008. Much of the SCELBI side content is pertinent to the Mark 8. I will eventually get a batch printed on card stock like the old style CPU instruction set quick reference cards. It is designed so it could be folded and/or laminated. If you want a pdf of the current version (it is still being tweaked), let me know.

        Regards,
        Mike W.

        mike@...

        Message 3 of 18 , Mar 6, 2013
          > most of what you need in terms of 8008 documentation is online - here are
          couple of sites.

          > http://bytecollector.com/m8_docs.htm
          > http://www.scelbi.com
          >
          > I'm working on a quick reference card for the SCELBI and 8008. Much of
          the SCELBI side content is pertinent to the Mark 8. I will eventually get
          a batch printed on card stock like the old style CPU instruction set quick
          reference cards. It is designed so it could be folded and/or laminated.
          If you want a pdf of the current version (it is still being tweaked), let
          me know.

          Also
          http://vintagecomputer.net/Scelbi/