Also @ Trenton...

    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 5 3:53 PM
      As previously mentioned, InfoAge/MARCH's Frank O. is the keynote speaker, re: Mars rovers.

      I only see one history talk on the schedule (I opted not to give one this year). In the end-of-day slot, there's a talk about the history of mobility. I contacted the speaker who said he's only briefly talking about history, and only of the 80s/90s. His focus is the evolution of mobile web sites, etc., but it still sounds interesting.