Trenton update

    Message 1 of 32 , Mar 5, 2013
      Location update: we'll be in Armstrong room 187, not 107, according to the TCF web site. Thanks to Herb for noticing that.

      Herb added: "I visited campus today. Room 187 is a classroom, about 20 by 25 feet. many AC outlets. two rows of several rectangular tables with chairs. the door has a card-key lock on it, you need some kind of "magnetic card" to open it. One of the faculty let me inside. The room is at the far end of the hall from rooms 101, 102, etc...the hallway where there's a tiny foodcourt."

      It sounds like a good room for us. I hope the food court is open. :) I will find out what time we're allowed in for setup, where we park, etc.
    • christian_liendo@yahoo.com
      Message 32 of 32 , Mar 15

        I'm on reserve duty. How is the show?