Rescue this weekend in Scarsdale NY?

    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 1, 2013
      Can someone pick up a trunkload of artifacts for us in Scarsdale NY? It has to be by Sunday night. I'm told there are some disk packs, documents, etc for an IBM System 3 (no, there's not a /3 itself, although MARCH has one) and misc. other things. ... Plus random PC/electronic stuff that we don't want but the rescuer could help themselves to....
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 1, 2013
        Disregard previous message, I am going tomorrow afternoon.