Museum re-opening is near

    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 28, 2013
      Everyone,

      We can re-open real soon now ....

      Says Fred:

      >> The town has installed a generator that will power the hotel, all
      of 9032 and 9059 <<

      MARCH is in building 9032 so that covers us.

      >> On Saturday, the 2nd, at 1PM we will need all who can help get the
      hotel and 9032 clean and organized <<

      Unfortunately I am not available that day. Would any other MARCHins be
      willing to go help with whatever's needed?

      >> Estimates are the generator may use $60.00 of fuel per hour.
      Therefore we will need to schedule our work times to conserve fuel. We
      need to create a committee to pick a date to reopen and plan for it. <<