Re: Museum power update

  • joshbensadon
    Message 1 of 12 , Feb 26, 2013
      --- In midatlanticretro@yahoogroups.com, William Donzelli <wdonzelli@...> wrote:

      > > Can you get some info on what size transformer is needed?

      Maybe we can rewind this transformer ourselves, just let everyone have a turn or two or three...
      Message 2 of 12 , Aug 28 4:39 PM
        Sigh... Fred said that the town told him that JCP&L (the local electric utility) "lost" the power reactivation request, and that a new emergency rush request is being created.

        Sounds to me like InfoAge is in for another week or two of generators. :(
      • Bryan Pope
        Message 3 of 12 , Aug 28 5:11 PM
          On 8/28/2013 7:39 PM, Evan Koblentz wrote:

          Sigh... Fred said that the town told him that JCP&L (the local electric utility) "lost" the power reactivation request, and that a new emergency rush request is being created.

          Sounds to me like InfoAge is in for another week or two of generators. :(

          Next you are going to be telling us "It was on display in the bottom of a locked filing cabinet stuck in a disused lavatory with a sign on the door saying 'Beware of the Leopard'".

          Cheers,

          Bryan

        • David Riley
          Message 4 of 12 , Aug 28 5:16 PM
            On Aug 28, 2013, at 8:11 PM, Bryan Pope wrote:

            > On 8/28/2013 7:39 PM, Evan Koblentz wrote:
            >

            >> Sigh... Fred said that the town told him that JCP&L (the local electric utility) "lost" the power reactivation request, and that a new emergency rush request is being created.
            >>
            >> Sounds to me like InfoAge is in for another week or two of generators. :(
            >
            > Next you are going to be telling us "It was on display in the bottom of a locked filing cabinet stuck in a disused lavatory with a sign on the door saying 'Beware of the Leopard'".

            But look, you found the notice, didn't you?

            - Dave
          • nicodemus_nj
            Message 5 of 12 , Aug 30 7:08 AM

              "Ah, well the lights had probably gone." "So had the stairs."