Re: [midatlanticretro] Museum power update

  • William Donzelli
    Message 1 of 12 , Feb 26 6:15 PM
      >> Fred hopes the town will see that and buy us a new appropriately-sized
      >> transformer.
      >
      > Can you get some info on what size transformer is needed?

      Any luck on getting this info for me? I am still curious.

      --
      Will
    • joshbensadon
      Message 2 of 12 , Feb 26 6:22 PM
        --- In midatlanticretro@yahoogroups.com, William Donzelli <wdonzelli@...> wrote:

        > > Can you get some info on what size transformer is needed?

        Maybe we can rewind this transformer ourselves, just let everyone have a turn or two or three...
        Message 3 of 12 , Aug 28, 2013
          Sigh... Fred said that the town told him that JCP&L (the local electric utility) "lost" the power reactivation request, and that a new emergency rush request is being created.

          Sounds to me like InfoAge is in for another week or two of generators. :(
        • Bryan Pope
          Message 4 of 12 , Aug 28, 2013
            On 8/28/2013 7:39 PM, Evan Koblentz wrote:

            Sigh... Fred said that the town told him that JCP&L (the local electric utility) "lost" the power reactivation request, and that a new emergency rush request is being created.

            Sounds to me like InfoAge is in for another week or two of generators. :(

            Next you are going to be telling us "It was on display in the bottom of a locked filing cabinet stuck in a disused lavatory with a sign on the door saying 'Beware of the Leopard'".

            Cheers,

            Bryan

          • David Riley
            Message 5 of 12 , Aug 28, 2013
              On Aug 28, 2013, at 8:11 PM, Bryan Pope wrote:

              > On 8/28/2013 7:39 PM, Evan Koblentz wrote:
              >

              >> Sigh... Fred said that the town told him that JCP&L (the local electric utility) "lost" the power reactivation request, and that a new emergency rush request is being created.
              >>
              >> Sounds to me like InfoAge is in for another week or two of generators. :(
              >
              > Next you are going to be telling us "It was on display in the bottom of a locked filing cabinet stuck in a disused lavatory with a sign on the door saying 'Beware of the Leopard'".

              But look, you found the notice, didn't you?

              - Dave
            • nicodemus_nj
              Message 6 of 12 , Aug 30, 2013

                "Ah, well the lights had probably gone." "So had the stairs."