Making the VCFSE Kickstarter campaign funny?

  • David Greelish
    Message 1 of 15 , Feb 26, 2013
      Hey everyone,

      Do you think humor could bring more support to a Kickstarter campaign? The VCFSE Kickstarter campaign has a little over four days left, ending at 6 pm eastern on Sunday. At $1400 with an $800 goal, no doubt we've done great! So, I thought, "what the heck", I'll try and inject some comedy into it and just maybe it will garner more attention and more support. You can change the title any time and the URL stays the same.

      Oh, anyone coming out here then? Going to exhibit?

      Best,

      David Greelish
      - Computer Historian, Writer, Podcaster & Speaker
      - Founder of the Atlanta Historical Computing Society

      http://about.me/davidgreelish

      Director of the Vintage Computer Festival Southeast 1.0 - 4/20 & 4/21, 2013

      http://vintage.org/2013/southeast/

    • Christian Liendo
      Message 2 of 15 , Apr 2, 2013
        Congrats to David on this..