Re: 1972 8008 Minicomputer - Nice

  • joshbensadon
    Message 1 of 6 , Feb 25, 2013

      > >> 1972 8008 Minicomputer - Nice
      >
      > Nice indeed!
      >
      > I think we've talked about Ziggy Stachniak and MCM on the list. I know Zig, and I vouch for his research. If he and Titus say this one is a '72 unit then I am convinced.

      I'm going to be seeing Ziggy this week, I'll bring it to his attention.
      Message 2 of 6 , Feb 25, 2013
        >> I'm going to be seeing Ziggy this week, I'll bring it to his attention.

        That's great. We talk by email now and then, but I haven't seen him since fall 2009.
      • joshbensadon
        Message 3 of 6 , Feb 25, 2013

          > >> I'm going to be seeing Ziggy this week, I'll bring it to his attention.
          >
          > That's great. We talk by email now and then, but I haven't seen him since fall 2009.

          I was hoping to drag him down with me to VCF East this year, but I was sorry to hear that it was canceled. We'll have to wait for next year. Hopefully, I'll have learned about a few more 8 bit computers by then!