Re: [midatlanticretro] 1972 8008 Minicomputer - Nice

  • ekoblentz
    Message 1 of 6 , Feb 25, 2013
      >> 1972 8008 Minicomputer - Nice

      Nice indeed!

      I think we've talked about Ziggy Stachniak and MCM on the list. I know Zig, and I vouch for his research. If he and Titus say this one is a '72 unit then I am convinced.
    • joshbensadon
      Message 2 of 6 , Feb 25, 2013

        > >> 1972 8008 Minicomputer - Nice
        >
        > Nice indeed!
        >
        > I think we've talked about Ziggy Stachniak and MCM on the list. I know Zig, and I vouch for his research. If he and Titus say this one is a '72 unit then I am convinced.

        I'm going to be seeing Ziggy this week, I'll bring it to his attention.
        Message 3 of 6 , Feb 25, 2013
          >> I'm going to be seeing Ziggy this week, I'll bring it to his attention.

          That's great. We talk by email now and then, but I haven't seen him since fall 2009.
        • joshbensadon
          Message 4 of 6 , Feb 25, 2013

            > >> I'm going to be seeing Ziggy this week, I'll bring it to his attention.
            >
            > That's great. We talk by email now and then, but I haven't seen him since fall 2009.

            I was hoping to drag him down with me to VCF East this year, but I was sorry to hear that it was canceled. We'll have to wait for next year. Hopefully, I'll have learned about a few more 8 bit computers by then!